1. Where is this billboard? (I’ve cropped out the top half because the top half would give it away.)
2. What new function has YouTube introduced to help activists posting protest footage?
3. Here’s something Barack Obama, who is the president of the USA, said this week. Fill the blanks.
“Sometimes when I’m in a big important international meeting and you see me writing stuff down it might be that I’m just drawing some _ _ _ _ _.”
4. What record does this photograph hold (probably), according to a post this week at Mashable?
5. “You know where to find me. Unfortunately I can only do lunch in New Zealand.”
Who said that?
1. London, at or near the Olympic Village.
2. A face-blurring tool.
5. Kim Dotcom.