The time has come. The chronicles of John Key’s social media imagery needs an update.
Where before there were John Key’s three greatest social media photographs, the file is bulging such that history demands an updated selection, of half a dozen. Even that makes it tricky to choose.
In no particular order …
1. Here is the prime minister delighting the Twitter-enabled Brighter Future with a duck face selfie at Fieldays on the weekend:
3. The prime minister mixed it with the next generation at the Young Nats’ Ball. This from the Young Nats’ Facebook page in October last year.
4. Bronagh Key and her husband John travelled to India last year, and true to the tradition, they attempted a picture against the backdrop of the famous Taj Mahal. It’s not easy, you know. From Twitter, June 2011.
5. Max again. Like every teenager he enjoyed a bit of planking back in the day. Here he is, with his dad watching on. Max posted it at Facebook in May 2011.
6. And here’s the prime minister making an impression on young people, as posted on his Facebook page (that’s right, one of his staff took a decision to post it on his Facebook page). From March 2012.